Thursday, March 18, 2010

Unsatisfied

 Look me in the eye and tell me I'm satisfied

Headlines tomorrow will question the validity of the Big East. This much is sure. All of it will be deserved. What we don't know is if someone didn't dance themselves onto the hot seat. I don't have anyone in mind. That picture up there is totally random and without premeditation.

The bad news is that the Big East was 1-3 today, and that one isn't anything to brag about. The good news is that there are four more teams playing tomorrow and no one should sneak up on them. That message should be loud and clear. I hope the Mountaineers stayed up late enough to see the post game interview with Thompson. You never ever want to make your boss look like that. Seriously, ESPN News is calling it "Georgetown's Historic Upset" right now as I type this. How bout Ohio's historic upset? You know, a little something for the effort.

We're using Replacements song titles as a lead in for all of our posts during the tourney or until we use them all. You'll have to jump to the 40 second mark for the song.





No comments: